- Democracy North: Can the NDP support the Liberals Site C dam and win the next election
- Unprecedented financial scandal – BC Hydro
- Minister Bennett, Friends don’t Flood their Friends Lands
- Questions continue on the North Slope failures at Site C – and why no one else seems to be asking any questions.
- Files on the Treaty 8 Court Cases
Mr WordPress on Hello world!
Monthly Archives: February 2013
Hi everyone – for those who received an email from me saying I am in Cypress and need money – this is NOT true! My gmail account got hacked! Thank you to all who called with concern! I am working … Continue reading
LNG boom on shaky ground in BC. Christy wants to generate billions via tax on exports of LNG, the industry wants $ 2 billion in tax savings, so they’re not happy with Christy’s announcement. http://ow.ly/hLfB8
A former logger talks about how even selective cutting caused the whole bank of the Peace River to slide. Does this sound like improved recreational potential to you? http://ow.ly/hHqLR #yxj #bcpoli
Not only 30,000 acres of land lost for Site C but an additional 25,000 of unstable land along the shores – this cabin was well back from the anticipated erosion line on the upstream Williston Reservoir http://ow.ly/i/1wdyp
See #PeaceOut, the doc everyone’s talking about, in #Invermere Wed Feb 13 and #Golden Thurs Feb 14, details here http://ow.ly/hFnPH
Nick Parsons, Peace Region farmer fights for his ideals; and right now, he knows that Site C is wrong. “Stopping the dam is the most important thing in my life today. It’s more important than anything else. I believe it … Continue reading