- Unprecedented financial scandal – BC Hydro
- Minister Bennett, Friends don’t Flood their Friends Lands
- Questions continue on the North Slope failures at Site C – and why no one else seems to be asking any questions.
- Files on the Treaty 8 Court Cases
- Files on the Treaty 8 First Nations Court Cases against Site C
Mr WordPress on Hello world!
Monthly Archives: November 2012
#JohnCummins says govt should listen to local residents re #SiteC and consider alternatives http://ow.ly/fECId#yxj#BCHydro#energy#bcpoli Advertisements
Saw this article pushing work associated with proposed Site C http://ow.ly/fEvID and here is a response to it from Randal Hadland – worth reading! “The article on Nov. 19, from Greg D’avignon of the Busuiness Council, and John Winter of … Continue reading
#BCRatepayers to Subsidize# Enbridge #Energy Costs http://ow.ly/fvrqf #xyj#BCLibs#BCHydro#bcpoli#ecocide#cdnpoli
Site C – How Valuable is Farmland? “British Columbia ranked third in Canada in field vegetable area, behind Ontario and Quebec. The province reported 16,287 acres in 2011 down 5.3% since 2006. So why would we allow Site C to … Continue reading
#Kitimat on the same page as anti-#SiteC folks – why are BC citizens subsidizing industry #energy needs http://ow.ly/fqbg#LNG#BCLibs#bcpoli
BC Chamber of C excited about permanently destroying a river valley for a few short term jobs http://ow.ly/fpsOF#xyj